You can access this blog via Cell Phones by typing the address http://dwi-r3tno.blogspot.com/?m=1
"Want to increase traffic and visitors your web popularity fast and unlimited ...? ... Leave it to me ..., I'll do it for you FREE ...! ...click Here-1 anda here-2"

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ask for Help

I am confused with this one, anyone could say no?
My wife's blog account like this:

but I like this blog account:
why the blog my wife there while Monetize Menu Got me there is no
please help, please send us a comment below to answer yes.

thanks for help

2 komentar:

Rizal said...

oh, itu dikarenakan setelan blognya menggunakan bahasa indonesia... coba di ganti dengan bahasa inggris dengan cara

1. login blog
2. pada dashboard cari bahasa atau Language
3. lalu pilih English
4. dan lihat kembali.. semoga bermanfaat

Rizal said...

jika sudah dijadikan dengan bhs inggris masih tidak timbul monitizenya, maka sebaiknya saya sarankan untuk mengganti templatenya yang bisa didapatkan Di Sini

Post a Comment

"Want to increase traffic and visitors your web popularity fast and unlimited ...? ... Leave it to me ..., I'll do it for you FREE ...! ...click Here-1 anda here-2"

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international voip calls