You can access this blog via Cell Phones by typing the address http://dwi-r3tno.blogspot.com/?m=1
"Want to increase traffic and visitors your web popularity fast and unlimited ...? ... Leave it to me ..., I'll do it for you FREE ...! ...click Here-1 anda here-2"

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Change the Start Menu Mobile Be Like Computers

good afternoon, this time I will try to give tips and tricks that actually has long existed. and probably many know and try, but here I only give information for friends who do not know about this.

This is actually just a regular application, but I think unique and perfect for me.
I introduce the name of the software is SmartToolkit_1.0.0_RC07.

This application has the advantage,
a. Change the menu to be like the menu on the computer.

b. Screensaver Pictures, Analog Clock, Digital Clock, and Title

c. AutoLock without having to enter a password
d. Button Restart, Shutdown, and Hibernate

e. and can display information How much % the battery has been used, and How Much Memory that has been used.

f. besides there are also facilities ScreenCapture.

g. and probably many other facilities that I have not known.

to obtain this software, please

if so, please install on your Windows Mobile Smartphone, and see the results.
for this application I have tested the Samsung C6625 with Windows Mobile Version 6.1

Thank you, Good luck and Best Wishes.

1 komentar:

Rizal said...

belum follow saya yah? jika belum silahkan klik Di Sini

Post a Comment

"Want to increase traffic and visitors your web popularity fast and unlimited ...? ... Leave it to me ..., I'll do it for you FREE ...! ...click Here-1 anda here-2"

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international voip calls