You can access this blog via Cell Phones by typing the address http://dwi-r3tno.blogspot.com/?m=1
"Want to increase traffic and visitors your web popularity fast and unlimited ...? ... Leave it to me ..., I'll do it for you FREE ...! ...click Here-1 anda here-2"

Monday, July 4, 2011

Setting Windows Mobile As a Modem Internet

good afternoon, I want to share tips and tricks for those of you who have smarphone with Windows Mobile operating system but do not know how to set your smartphone into a modem the internet.

Initially I was also confused and ask - ask, why can not I use Mobile as a modem iternet? whereas ordinary mobile phones can?, finally I try searching on the internet and finally I get to be setting mobile internet modem.

very easy way.
1. go to Start menu> All Programs> settings> More .. > Connections> USB. Select "ActiveSync" or "Mass storage" if it is click "Done".
2. The next exit from the settings menu. Click Start> All Programs> Internet> Internet Sharing and select and click.

3. Please Change Settings on the "PC Connection" to "USB", then the "Network Connection" In accordance with the change of Opertor Internet settings you use. eg I use the operator "3" then "Network Connections" to "3 WAP".
3. if it is click "Connect" and then Plug the USB data cable that is given when you buy Mobile.
4. after you Clicking the "Connect" then "Status" will change Being "Check USB Cable Connection", make sure the usb cabel plugged in correctly.
5. if everything is correct, then the "Status" will change to "Connected".
6. then please open your web browser (Mozilla, Internet Explorer, etc.). and safe surfing in the Internet world.

for the operating system I have ujia try in windows xp, Windows 7 and Linux Mint. Everything is Walking With Good.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

"Want to increase traffic and visitors your web popularity fast and unlimited ...? ... Leave it to me ..., I'll do it for you FREE ...! ...click Here-1 anda here-2"

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international voip calls